Pooled pension funds at a glance
- Available to exempt approved occupational pension schemes
- Funds are single priced using a mid-day valuation point.
- Dealing orders received by 11am are processed the same day. Prices are normally available by 5pm
- The funds benefit from gross roll up of income and capital gains which alleviate the need for Trustees to manage tax reclaims
- In specie transfers of UK equities are not subject to ad valorem stamp duty
- No VAT for clients on fees and charges
There are a number of charges and costs incurred when investing. The detail below aims to make our charging structure more transparent and easier to understand. The charges that you pay are used to cover the costs of running the fund, including a charge by Threadneedle Asset Management Limited for managing the fund, and the costs of distributing and administering it.
Charges vary depending on the fund and unit class you are invested in.