- We will incorporate Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes
- We focus our efforts on the more material or contentious issues and the issuers in which we have large shareholdings. We also actively participate in several investor networks, which complement our approach to engagement.
- We place substantial value on transparency by companies and encourage greater transparency in our dialogue around ESG performance
- We actively participate in external forums and discussions where relevant and are actively involved in the Principles of Responsible Investment across the industry
- Columbia Threadneedle Investment reports annually on our progress in responsible investment both to clients and to the PRI.
As an active manager, it’s our duty to consider all factors that can pose a risk to or enhance client assets. We have added to our extensive research effort by launching an innovative responsible investment (RI) ratings system that combines an assessment of a company’s stewardship with a view on how well it manages its Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) risks.
You may also like
We offer a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions covering global, regional and domestic markets and asset classes.