By coming together, we can bring even greater benefits for all our clients
- even deeper research capabilities, meaning sharper insights and smarter investment decisions
- even broader capabilities across equities, fixed income and alternatives, meaning a broader range of funds and solutions
- even stronger Responsible Investment commitment
What changes will I see?
This will impact a number of areas:
- The BMO brand is being removed and replaced with Columbia Threadneedle Investments.
- BMO funds are changing to the ‘CT’ naming convention and in some instances the fund names may also change. ISINs are not changing.
- BMO Savings Plans have a new CT prefix.
- ‘Threadneedle’ branded OEIC funds have changed to the ‘CT’ naming convention. ISINs have not changed. Please note that Threadneedle SICAV funds have no name changes at this point.
- BMO legal entity names have changed.
- The names of BMO and some Threadneedle branded funds, strategies and composites will be updated on databases and platforms.
Whatever world you want, we can help you reach it
Important Information. For marketing purposes. Your capital is at risk.
In the UK Issued by Threadneedle Asset Management Limited. Registered in England and Wales, No. 573204. Registered Office: 78 Cannon Street, London EC4N 6AG, United Kingdom. Authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority.