On this page
Where you can manage your investments with us and access educational materials online, 24 hours a day
- Make a transaction: Make a new investment, top-up an existing investment, redeem or switch your holdings to another fund. Please note that you can only transact on myThreadneedle if you are a direct customer (i.e. you don’t invest via a financial adviser).
- View your transaction history: Providing details of the transactions you have made.
- Check the value of your investments: Access the latest value of your holdings in the My Investments section. View your valuation over different time periods as a total valuation.
- Compare our funds: Within the Fund Selector section you are able to compare up to 10 different Threadneedle funds.
- Plan for an investment goal: No matter what your investment goals are, My Plans enables you to create investment plans to see how much you should consider investing in order to achieve them.
- Access educational material: From our glossary of financial terms to short animated videos on capital preservation, income and real-returns, our knowledge centre hosts an array of materials to help you to learn about financial products alongside the risk and rewards of investing.
Creating an account is quick and easy to do
Linking existing investments
If you already have investments with us, you can link them to your myThreadneedle account. To do this, please contact our client service team on 0800 953 0134* (Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm) and we will provide you with a secure activation code.
- Go to www.mythreadneedle.com
- Click on Register now and enter your email address and create a password, memorable place and memorable date, and confirm you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions
- Click Have your code? Link investments now
- Enter your secure activation code (previously provided over the phone) and your client reference number (a 10 digit number that can be found on correspondence you have received from us i.e. a recent statement)
- Click Next. You have now created your account. You will not need to use the activation code again. Next you want to access your account, please enter your email address and password in the login area on the homepage.
* Calls may be recorded
myThreadneedle iPad app
(Previously Named myInvestments)
Once registered for myThreadneedle, you can download the myThreadneedle app to view your portfolio of investments with us whenever you like.
You can view your portfolio as a whole or by account (e.g. ISA, JISA or General Investment Account) and see how your portfolio has performed over time. In addition, you can also view the transactions you have made on your portfolio, including new investments, transfers and withdrawals.
Please note: you cannot make transactions on the app.
Your security is very important to us
We have a number of controls in place which are designed to protect our clients from fraud. These include information we will obtain from you when you register for the service, which will be used to identify you when you make transactions or change your details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the site secure?
How do I get an activation code?
Do I have to use my activation code every time I login?
What transactions can I make on myThreadneedle?
If you are a direct customer of ours, once you have created and activated your account you can make a new investment, top-up an existing investment, switch or sell holdings in investments
Can I get investment advice through myThreadneedle?
No. Columbia Threadneedle Investments does not provide financial advice so you will not be able to get investment advice on myThreadneedle.
If you are unsure about any aspects of your investment you should speak to a financial adviser. For details of one in your area please go to www.unbiased.co.uk or www.thepfs.org/yourmoney/find-an-adviser/. Please note that Columbia Threadneedle does not endorse either of these websites or the advisers found on it.
Who do I contact for further information?
If you have any other questions about myThreadneedle, please contact us on 0800 953 0134* (Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm).
* Calls may be recorded
You may also like
Login / Register
Access our latest educational materials, explore our fund range and/or make an investment. Get started by signing up or registering here.
Access educational materials and manage your investments with us through our online service, myThreadneedle. It provides instant password protected access to your investments with us, 24 hours a day, at a time convenient for you.
Types of investment
We offer a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions covering global, regional and domestic markets and asset classes.