On this page
About the fund
Key reasons to invest
- Diversified bond portfolio targets particular social outcomes and aims to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns in line with UK corporate bond
- Partnership between Big Issue Invest, a leader and innovator in backing social businesses, and Columbia Threadneedle Investments, an established asset management group with a strong reputation across both bonds and social investment
- Dynamic and innovative Social Assessment Methodology guides investment decisions
- Mainstream investment strategy with daily liquidity that can appeal to a broad institutional and retail investor base
- Targeting investment grade returns to achieve social outcomes
Average Credit rating
Typically single-A rated bonds
The strategy provides investors with daily liquidity
Maximum duration of +/- 2 years relative to benchmark
Number of holdings
We hold a diversified range of securities in the portfolio
OCF* (for the ‘Z’ share class)
Year to date the Fund has performed in line with a typical corporate bond fund.
Lead Portfolio Manager
IA UK Corporate Bond
Authorised corporate director
Threadneedle Investment Services Limited
Threadneedle Asset Management Limited
*Source Columbia Threadneedle Investments as at 25 Nov 2017.
Investing with Impact Summit 2018
You may also like
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We look after investments for individual investors, financial advisers and wealth managers, as well as insurance firms, pension funds and other institutions.
Description: With investment professionals based in North America, Europe and Asia, we offer a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions covering global, regional and domestic markets and asset classes.
As a leading global asset management group, Columbia Threadneedle Investments aims to deliver positive outcomes that meet the needs of our stakeholders and we commit to always act responsibly, transparently and in the best interests of those who trust us to manage their investments.